Are you looking for a paper butterfly? Great, because it will be an elegant addition to your interior. You can use multiple butterflies and place them on the wall, ceiling, around a plant, and many other places. If placed correctly, the butterfly creates a colorful effect and lights up your home.
We created the ultimate DIY paper butterfly kit. How does it work? Easy, we prepared everything for you. In other words, assembling your own paper butterfly will be a piece of cake.
You are probably wondering: what do I have to do?
That is easy: you follow the instructions and assemble the butterflies yourself. It takes some time and patience to put together the butterflies. But in the end, you will be proud of the final result.
Your own paper butterfly: what do you need?
First, choose which paper butterfly DIY kit you like the most.
1. Paper butterfly kit: contains 3 beautiful butterfly species from different continents:
- The Ornithoptera Priamus from Asia: 120 x 180 x 35 mm
- The Morpho Rhetenor from South-America: 110 x 164 x 30 mm
- The Papilio Machaon from Europe: 120 x 186 x 35 mm
A variety of colors are available: black, glossy azure blue, glossy sunset yellow and glossy caribbean green.
2. Paper butterfly collection: contains a swarm of 24 insects varying from 6 to 10 cm wide. The collection is available in many colors: rainbow mirror, glossy azure blue, glossy sunset yellow, and glossy caribbean green.
How to assemble the butterflies?
It takes around 45 minutes to assemble the paper butterfly kit. Although the task asks for some precision, you will enjoy every minute of it! In the video you will find the full, easy to follow tutorial.
The Paper butterfly collection is easy and intuitive to assemble.
- Take the butterflies out of the sheets
- Glue the dots and stick them anywhere you want to!
- That is it. Easy right?
Enjoy making your own paper butterflies!
5 ideas for the placement in your home
Are you looking for some fun ideas to place the paper butterflies in your home? We give you our top 5 ideas:
- You can easily cheer up your lampshade
- Make your room more colorful by using the butterflies as a wall decorator
- Place the butterflies in a jar
- Make picture frames prettier
- Use the paper butterflies in the baby room